browneyedmami (lapis_paladin) wrote in vaginapagina,

Need A Dr to Perform a Tubal

I want to permanently remove any chance of having children either with a traditional tubal ligation or the Essure procedure. Problem is, every doctor I go to refuses saying I'm too young and because I'm single I could later change my mind.

While I understand their reasons for saying this, I'm kind of starting to get fed up. I am 30. Yes I am single, but my view won't change even if I were dating someone. Why would it? A child is a HUGE commitment, and while I do love children, I do not forsee having any of my own. It is just not something I want. Have had this opinion even when I was in long term realtionships.The idea just does not appeal to me.

Planned Parenthood does the Essure procedure, and I am currently actively looking to see the cost, etc, but honestly I prefer a regular tubal, but alas, I have to have a Drs approval for that.

Does anyone know of any Drs in Central Florida that will allow me to have the surgery? Or can anyone offer tips on how to convince my doctor that this is what I want?
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded