dulcieswings (dulcieswings) wrote in vaginapagina,

Can I ask a doctor to check my clitoris?

I know where the clitoris should be and what it should look like, but I've been looking for it for years and I just can't find it. I can see the hood, but it doesn't "pull back" or anything. It feels good when I rub in the general area of where it should be, but I've never had an actual clitoral orgasm. I've had two gynecological exams, and neither doctor mentioned seeing anything abnormal, but I'm genuinely concerned that I have a clitoral hood that just doesn't retract. Is this something I can ask a gynecologist about, or is it considered poor gyno etiquette to ask them if they see your clitoris? I don't know what else to do; I've looked at what seems like every diagram and photograph available and I still don't understand my own body.
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded