naked_beauty_21 (naked_beauty_21) wrote in vaginapagina,

rando lump in my boobie?

So, I have a spot in my right boobie and I can't remember if it has always been there or not. Its a "lump" right under the top side of my areola and is about 3/4ths of an inch long and 1/4 of an inch wide and tubular shaped, if that makes sense. It feels pretty much like the rest of my breast tissue except its like, raised up higher than the rest of my breast tissue, if you can picture that. It might feel a little more firm than the rest of my breast tissue. It isn't sore and it does not cause any kind of puckering or poke out of my skin or anything. I'm 24 years old, on the mini pill, used to be on various different combined pills (if that matters), sexually active with my first and only partner. My mom is a badass breast cancer survivor, which she got at the age of 46 or 47, BRCA negative and HER2 positive. The only other breast cancer in the family was her grandmother, but we dont know what kind or what age she got it.

So, my questions are:

Do I need to be worried?
Do I go to my GP for something like this or do I need to find a gyno? Or just go to a specific clinic? There is a "breast center" in the town I live in, for example?
Since I am "too young" for breast cancer, what else could it be?

Thanks, pals.
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded