_fae_ (bratty_lil_fae) wrote in vaginapagina,

What kind of doctor?

So there is always talk on here about getting thyroid tested/etc.

I decided in general I should probably see a Dr. between chronic pain, exhaustion, and general body hating me...

however, it appears my local hospital group no longer has general practictioners, and when I search for "family doctor" it pops up mostly "internal medicine" doctors, with a few pediatricians thrown in just to mix it up.

What kind of doctor would you look for in this case? My insurance is awesome, no need for a referral or anything, but I don't have a doctor so need to attempt to find one, and obviously my search isn't helping me.
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded