botro (botro) wrote in vaginapagina,


hello,this is very embarrassing but I am desperately in need of a remedy for reoccurring itching/flaking/dryness in pubic/surrounding area. I have chronic YI's  because I take daily antibiotics for a GI disease and I think it's starting to mess me up. My skin is so dry and flaky down there it bleeds. I haven't been able to afford to see anyone yet and Monistat did not work. My skin is so sensitive I am unsure of what else to put on it.

I don't have blisters of any kind so I am fairly certain it is not an std & I am not currently sexually active,and well I pretty much always seem to have a YI so I figure that's what's going on.
I am not sure what to do at this point ? does anyone have a recommendation? maybe a cream other than Monistat?
thank you.
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded