sandersidle (sandersidle) wrote in vaginapagina,
sandersidle
sandersidle
vaginapagina

Okay so I've had breakthrough bleeding for 2 weeks now. It started off light and then I got like a full blown period and then I had brown discharge for a few days and now it's red again. I'm currently on the placebo week and am due to start my new pack this Sunday. My question is... should I do this? Or will taking pills make it even worse? I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks with my boyfriend and his family and I am terrified I will still be bleeding by the time we go (tampons don't work for me so swimming will be a disaster). Should I wait until the bleeding stops to start taking a new pack? I know I won't be protected but I seriously need the bleeding to stop NOW. Please help me! Thank you
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 4 comments