piano_player_94 (piano_player_94) wrote in vaginapagina,

Cut in vagina

For the past couple weeks during penetrative sex, I've experienced pain in a specific spot in my vaginal canal. It's really difficult for me to get to the doctor, because I just recently moved, and no place in my new town takes my insurance except the ER or urgent care. I'm fairly certain I just have some sort of cut or friction burn type thing, because my boyfriend and I just recently stopped being long distance, which has led to an uptick in sexual activity, and I've always had a problem with producing enough lubrication naturally. We do use lube, but sometimes it isn't quite enough.

So I have two questions: first of all, is this the sort of thing I could go to an urgent care clinic about, since that is covered by my insurance? I have absolutely no idea what type of cases urgent care centers see, but based on the name I don't feel like this is quite serious enough. Also, if it is a cut, how long should it take to heal? My boyfriend and I have refrained from any penetrative sexual activity for the past 4 or 5 days so that if the problem is a cut, it can heal, but I'm not really sure how much longer we need to go. I don't think that the cut is too serious because I haven't experience any bleeding, just pain when that spot is touched. Thank you for any help you can give me!

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded