I am on a 10 day course of Augmentin for strep throat. I have taken acidophilus with my antibiotic every day so far but goddamn I am getting a yeast infection. I have a tube of clotrimazole/betamethasone cream for external things which I have been using. Luckily I also happened to have a refill of diflucan at the pharmacy.
My question to you is should I wait to take the diflucan until my course of antibiotics is over or should I take it now? My concern is that if I take it now and go another 6 days on the antibiotic that it might not work at all.
Please give me your advice :)