Angeline (fashiondork) wrote in vaginapagina,

Really frusterated.

I've always had this problem with my vagina, I've never been able to insert a tampon or my fingers because it's way too painful. I'm about 99% sure its because of my hymen, which I can sort of feel. It frustrates me because I try so hard to break it but I can't. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and we've tried to have sex a few times but the fact that I start crying with pain before he hardly even enters makes him lose his erection. Also the pain causes me to tense up which makes the pain worse. It is impossible to relax.

I've heard that gynecologists can remove your hymen, plus I should just go anyway, but I'm having a hard time finding a way to go to a gynecologist. I'm 18 and in college and i still live with my parents and I use their insurance so I'd have to tell them because I don't have any money really. My parents won't ever pay for me to go to the doctor unless completely necessary. Plus talking about them with anything sexual is impossible. They just freeze up and I feel guilty for even bringing it up.
I still go to a pediatrician because my parents don't see the point of me changing and I don't feel comfortable talking with her about this. I guess there are free clinics but I would feel bad using them when my family has plenty of money.
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded