Other maybe pertinent info:
- There is no itching or unusual smell.
- I'm not in any unusual pain. That is to say, I'm at a time in my cycle where pelvic pain and pressure are normal for me. I do have that, but there's nothing to suggest anything unusual going on.
- Both pregnancy and STIs are pretty unlikely, given respective safer sex practices.
- I am, to the best of my knowledge (consistent cervical mucus and position monitoring; sketchy waking temp records), at 9 days past ovulation, not the time for me to be getting fertile quality cervical fluid. Moreover, if I check my cervix opening, I'm getting sticky CM (what I'd expect for this point in my cycle) there -- and then the watery discharge is coming from somewhere (os or not) on top of that.
- I had an endometrial ablation about 2.5 months ago, and this is sort of similar to the consistency of my first period post-ablation. I've since had a normal post-ablation period since then, but I'm wondering if it might actually be period related, given the timing.