Kacie (klynette) wrote in vaginapagina,


My mom called me today and said that she has all the symptoms that match endometriosis. She has been to her OB/GYN recently where they found a polyp on her uterus, and her doctor off hand mentioned she might have endometriosis, but then dismissed it.

She'd really like to see someone for this but she isn't sure what kind of doctor she should see, and since her OB/GYN had dismissed it, she's not sure she wants to bring this up with her again. Is there a specific type of doctor that would be good to see? Or should she seek a second opinion from another OB/GYN?

Any other advice regarding endometriosis would be appreciated as well.
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 1 comment