Hello VPers, I have a question. I tried looking in the memories but didn't find what I was looking for. My girlfriend was diagnosed with BV yesterday. We are poly. My husband and I and our girlfriend. The doctor suggested that I get treatment too just in case. I have no problem with it. But I was wondering If we are having treatment, should we wait until we are done with treatment to have sex or should we all take a small leave ( so to speak) from sex until the treatment is over for us?