notknowhow (notknowhow) wrote in vaginapagina,

Penis fringe...

Hi everyone!

I was trying to figure out what the anatomy of something on my man's penis was (with of course that nagging in the back of my brain thinking that it was something bad/contagious) and I hit up Dr. Google. I was hoping someone here with more penis experience then I would be able to clarify my google results.

Bacially on the bottom border of his glans, before the 'cliff' down to the shaft, he has tiny little ruffles. Looks like a skin irritation almost. So i start googling, and find a picture that looks exactly like what he has!

I don't know how to imbed it...

But then i read the article that accompanied it, and it said 'YOU HAVE SYPHILIS! GO TO THE DOCTOR!' and that scared me.

Further googling discovered the term Hirsuties papillaris genitalis or pearly penile papules and the pictures look similar to the man's equipment too. Wiki says that this is completely harmless, and is just a part of who he is.

I'm more inclined to think that the PPP is more correct, but the one article that i found makes me wonder...

can you all try to shed some light on this?!

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded