potentially relevant information:
- i have never had sex with a man, so pregnancy is out of the question
- for the last week or so my breasts have been EXTREMELY tender/sore, but only when touched
- i recently stopped drinking soda entirely (previously i had probably a minimum of 24 oz. of soda a day, and it was insanely unhealthy so i quit cold turkey in early january and experienced no problems except a few headaches)
- i don't know if this is REALLY relevant or not, but lately (since the last period) i've taken a HUGE interest in childbirth and having children whereas i didn't care about these things at all previously
- i am not stressed
- i am not on birth control or any other medication
- i am 19
is there any reason i should worry? other than the breast tenderness i have no other symptoms of anything. should i go to a doctor (i would prefer to only do this if it sounds as though there's a legitimate problem)? could the sudden dramatic drop in caffeine from my diet take away the period?
any help or insight would be great, TIA!