A lil' bit of you and me (sunshinii) wrote in vaginapagina,
A lil' bit of you and me

General Question

Just a general and quick question :

I believe I have some sort of cyst on my vagina , and I'd like to get it checked out . However , going to the family doctor is out of the question and the only place I can think of is a planned parenthood clinic that I've been to once before .

My question is : Would they be willing to check my cyst out and perhaps provide treatment ? Most people go to planned parenthood for pregnancy tests , but I'm not sure if they have this type of services available .

If it helps at all , I live in Calgary, Alberta and the clinic I'm talking about is in Downtown on Memorial .
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded