- I won't be having anal sex with him, so chances of anal cancer are near 0%.
- You can't get cervical cancer because you don't have a cervix.
- 75-80% of sexually active people get it in their life.
- Men usually get rid of the virus after 6 months, if they have a healthy immune system.
- Only 1 in 100,000 men get penile cancer from it.
- Using a condom prevents contracting the disease up to 70%.
- I'm not sure if I even still have it because I haven't been tested for it since the summer.
Anything else I can tell him? I'm still pretty sure that I'll end up in tears when I tell him, but...