My vagina stinks, like ALL the time. It wouldn't really describe it as a fishy smell, just a very strong stinky vagina smell. No unusual discharge, and no itching. I know its not just in my head and I'm being self concious about it, because my roomates have mentioned that they can smell it when i sit close to them. And also from my laundry basket in my room.
Here are the things I have done/ruled out:
- Have been on antibiotics 3 times in the past year for bacteria vaginosis. I do not want to take them again, as you cant drink alcohol for 10 days and they ALWAYS give me a yeast infection
- I do not wash with any sort of soap in my vagina area. But always rinse well with water in that area. I often have 2 showers a day to get rid of the smell.
- I have been tested for any/all STI's.Do not have any.
- I'm not having sex these days. For a long time I thought the bad smell was coming from semen in my vagina.
- I change my underwear twice a day and try to wear cotton underwear as often as possible. The stinky vagina smell is worse when I wear my polyster work pants.
Please please please, any and all advice will help.
Thanks and hope everyone is having a great week :)